5 Reasons Why Your Beauty Sleep Deserves Satin
Sliding into satin bedding might be one of life’s greatest delights, especially after a long day. Not only does satin feel amazing on your skin, it also has other amazing benefits!
Before we dive into these benefits, let’s understand what satin is and isn’t.
Satin is a type of weave made from filament fibers like silk, polyester or nylon. Satin is soft, and shiny and embodies a beautiful drape much similar to silk, thus the reason why people often confuse satin with silk. The main difference between the two is that while silk is obtained from cocoons of larvae and sometimes spiders, satin is man-made.
Despite the differences, both fabrics can provide amazing benefits for your beauty sleep.
Here are FIVE reasons why you should sleep on satin.
1. Satin for Good Sleep. Satin beddings can help provide a more relaxed sleep experience. The smooth slippery feel of clean satin sheets or pillows is very calming, and a sure way to drift into sleep. Hello, Sweet dreams!
2. Satin for better skin. Satin rebuffs bacterial effect and gives the skin pores space to breathe and refreshen. This gives a positive uplift to the skin health and wellbeing of the user. Sleeping on satin can also help to reduce skin acne spread. Soft Satin can help maintain skin moisture and softness, since the fabric is less absorbent, satin can help prevent the easy spread of skin acne blemishes and can most likely prevent it altogether.
3. Satin is your beauty sleep sheet. Satin according to research contains about eighteen amino acids which transfer protein to the skin. The protein content serves as an anti-aging substance, that gives a finer complexion and skin. Hello youthful skin!
4. Satin for Good hair. Satin helps to maintains hair moisture and prevent hair loss. Beauty sleeps doesn’t happen without a little tossing and turning, which can result to friction, hair breakage and dryness. Satin to the rescue! Satin can help prevent frizzing and tangling of the hair, it can help maintain hair moisture as well as maintain hair styles.
5. Satin saves money. Getting a good sleep, beauty touch, healthy skin, heathy hair just from sleeping on satin is unquestionably a smart money saving measure.